Thursday 22 November 2012

The Turning Point

Here I am...I turned 30 last week, its a month before my wedding and I am 16 weeks pregnant, the stage seems set for grown-up-ness...whatever that might mean.

I lay awake in bed this morning, still and quiet as my fiance snored softly next me. It is a comforting sound, a sound I have come to love and need every morning. Instead of flipping through the multitude of apps on my phone I just lay there letting my mind flit over the past few months, observing the changes and migrations that have brought me here at this precipice of monumental change.

My life is changing, writhing, expanding, bulging in new directions and places (much like my tummy). Parts of of it have to grow, otherwise have to shrink, some have to fall away completely.

This is the biggest, most wonderful, most terrifying and anticipated journey of my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment